Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Seven Days and Counting......



I knew this week would come and I told myself to remain calm. I am doing pretty well at this, though it is taking some work. I get to meet Ruby soon!! Wahoo!!!! I went to the airport yesterday and picked up her ticket from Hong Kong to Nashville. I am so glad I did because there were mistakes on it that needed to be corrected. If her name is spelled differently from her passport, they will not allow her to leave the country... I am relieved to have that behind me as it would have stressed me out on the morning of departure.

Today we are expecting our official travel invitation from China. This is one of the documents we need to bring with us when we travel. It has a picture of Ruby on it. We are hoping and praying it is an updated picture. I am so wanting to see a new picture of that little girlie's face!!!! Along with our travel invitation, we will also get our final itinerary! There will be some jumping and squealing done around here today. I am sure of it!

No comments: