Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Ruby pictures to come...

We were able to dump the pictures from Grannie Annie's camera onto the computer today, but for whatever reason, the computer keeps saying there's some kind of error and it won't upload the pictures... I'm so sorry! I know you all want to see more Ruby pictures, and I'll try to get them up first thing in the morning.

Love you guys, and thanks for all your sweet comments & prayers :)

Abbie

5 comments:

The Shingletons said...

We'll wait! Just so exciting to hear about it all! Thanks Abbie for all your work. Love you, Shawnah

Anonymous said...

Hi! It's Lydia's mom, Suzy. We are so happy to see that you have Ruby and that things are going well. I hope we get to meet you when you pass through Arkansas. Were you able to donate the clothes we sent?

Pat Lynch said...

she is absolutely beautiful!! I am so happy for you all!!
Pat

Never Too Old said...

Hey Abs,

Don't worry about it. You're doing a great job at keeping everyone informed.

By the way - Molly and Charlie are doing great. Charlie is having a great vacation and Molly is not sure what to think. She's not having as much fun as Charlie, but she is getting lots of love - when she'll let me hold her.

Looking forward to your next extry!

Love you all!
Aunt Debbie

tori jayne said...

hello everyone! wow, these pictures are all so wonderful! just wanted to let you know that i'm a dedicated reader, and i'll be checking up every chance i get for more posts!! the pictures are absolutely stunning! Ruby is a precious gift from the Lord, and i am so blessed to have her as my newest little cousin!! :D i'll keep you in my prayers. i hope you enjoy China!!!

all my love,
Tori