Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

SIX, FIVE, FOUR...

...days! In just four days we will be flying to China! Ok, let's do this! We did receive our itinerary yesterday and it all looks great! I will post it in the sidebar soon. We get into China on a Thursday and are holding Ruby on the following Monday! As you can imagine, we are very busy with last minute preparations. My dreams are bizarre and my sleep fitful but I am so happy in my heart!!!! I have been studying a little Chinese to help comfort her when she is first placed in our arms. I thought I would share a few of the phrases I am working on.... I am working on about 50 different phrases...

you are beautiful ... ni chen peeow liang
I love you ... woh ai ni
I'm sorry ... dway boo chee
goodnight ... wahn ahn
I know ... woh jr dow
you are safe ... nee shr ahn chwahn
can we rest? ... woh merng nerng she oh she ma
I am your mama ... woh shi ni de mama
he is your dad ... ta shi ni de baba
sleep ... shui jiao

No comments: