Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

From Beijing to Changsha...

Our flight was very smooth today. Everything went fine - from getting all of our luggage switched around so that it meets the weight requirements, to meeting up with our Bethany guide for Changsha at the airport. Her name is Anna, and she's really sweet. Our hotel is very nice.

We're all so super excited for tomorrow. We get Ruby around 2:30 PM... FINALLY! :)

I'll probably post a couple of pictures from the airport and of our hotel tomorrow morning.

Love you guys.

Abbie

7 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

I am just so excited ... I am impatiently waiting for that first picture of Ruby with her forever family ...love you all !!!

stevedebsamryan said...

We are so excited for all of you. Less than a day until Ruby joins the family! Wish we could be there with you. Abbie - awesome job with the pictures and updates!

Love - Sam, Ryan, Steve and Deb

Grammy said...

Looks like it is raining there - bummer! But what sunshine there will be for you in about 7 1/2 hours when you get sweet Ruby Baby!!!!!

We'll be so very excited to see the photos when you get her!!!

BIG HUGS to all,
Grammy and Grandpa

Terry said...

It won't be long now!!! Can't wait for the big moment!

Deedeec said...

Hi Abbie,

I have so enjoyed reading all your updates and looking at the wonderful pictures. You are doing a fabulous job keeping everyone updated here in the states. We are praying for your family and that precious moment that Ruby is with her forever family!
love and hugs to all,
Deanna Campbell

Christi said...

Hey gang. Christi and I are beside ourselves with excitement for you guys. Can't believe you were chillin with the natives on the "wall". The pictures and updates are great. Almost feels like we are there with you all. Can't wait to see the first glimpses of Ruby in the proper hands ie., yours and God's. AWESOME! We'll check in tomorrow night as well and check out the pics. Love you guys!!!!!

Eric, Christi, and the Richey Clan

Never Too Old said...

Abbie,

You are doing such a great job as a blogger. Thanks to your efforts, everyone who loves the Ebensberger family is getting to participate in such a wonderful occasion for your family. Thank you!!!

I love all of you and I'm praying for your safe return. I can't to see you all when you get back to Nashville.

Love you!!

Aunt Debbie