Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Few More Ruby Pictures...

Some of you heard that Emily came down with a little icky cold sickness for a couple of days, and I just wanted to thank you for your prayers and let you know that she is doing much better, and it doesn't look like anyone else has caught it. :)

I also wanted to mention that we WERE able to get all of the gifts that people sent us to the orphanage! Yay!

Alright, here are some more Ruby pictures. In the middle of loading them it did that dumb error thing again, so I only got like ten pictures up... But I have a ton more to load as soon as this website decides it wants to let me. :D










2 comments:

Grammy said...

What great pics! I love the smile on Angie's face as she holds her - so beautiful!!!

We are looking forward to more when you get a chance. We pulled up some photos of Changsha today - we didn't realize it was so big! Hope Ruby enjoys sight-seeing and shopping with you!

Much love and our prayers,
Grammy and Grandpa

Never Too Old said...

Great work, Abbie!! Thanks for the pictures. Ruby is so adorable! What a precious little girl. And, can't wait to take her to Chuck E Cheese. That's gonna be fun!

Hugs and kisses to all of you..take care of you. I love you guys!

Aunt Debbie