Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

We're here!!!

Hey everybody!!! We made it here safely, and all of our luggage, thankfully, made it here with us! We're having a great time. I just typed up a lengthier entry about what's been going on, but I lost it due to the occasional spazzy strangeness associated with computers. I'll post more details (and pictures!) later on tonight, because we're on our way out the door to an acrobatic show! We love you all so much!

Abbie

2 comments:

Josh Taylor said...

ARGH! I wish that it hadn't erased your lengthy entry. oh well. I'm glad you guys made it safely there!

Tina said...

Abster! I love you ... can't wait to see you all... all SIX of you!!!!!