Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Going Home...

It's been a great trip, but we're all VERY ready to be home. We arrive in Nashville at 11:55 pm on Wednesday night after 30+ hours of travelling. UGH.. I am so dreading tomorrow. It's going to be soooo loooooooong. But it's okay. Please pray for an ABUNDANCE of patience and joy for our family tomorrow as we are stressing and rushing and being bored and all kinds of things like that...

Love you everyone. Thank you for all of your encouragement with Mom and the baby. Things will work out just fine, I'm sure.

See some of you within a few days!!!

Abbie

3 comments:

Deedeec said...

Hi Angie,

Here's praying for a safe, restful, peaceful,patient, and joyful trip home with baby Ruby! May you all feel the presence of God on that plane. I hope you all have a smooth transition as you adjust back to our time zone. Ruby will be fine with you. It may just take a little time. I've read and heard that they do bond better with men sometimes. Try not to worry about it too much. You may have to repeat these words to me when I'm in China going through the same thing! Can't wait to meet Ruby!


Hugs and Blessings,
Deanna Campbell

tori jayne said...

i sincerely pray that your trip goes smoothly, and you're not too bored... if you are, feel free to email me anytime at silencerepaid@yahoo.com.

i love you bunches! have a blessed trip!

With love,
Tori

The Shingletons said...

So great to see you Wed. night and to have you home safely! Ruby is beautiful! Don't forget my offer...let the girls come to my house some days to do school. Christy Richey has also offered to have Phoebe play at her house some. Love you guys and let us know what you need.
Shawnah