Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ten Days and Counting...

Need I say more? My list is still very lengthy, but every day I do make progress... Yesterday, I put latches on the cupboards and started on the gates. I shopped for smaller baby clothes because she will probably be in size 9-12 months. I bought some toys to bring to the director of the orphanage and a couple of new toys for Ruby. I planted mums and pansies in the front beds by the mailbox and added some pansies to my impatiens on the deck. I put up Ruby's swing and pretended to push her in it! I prepared the room downstairs and it's looking great! I found a wonderful large rug, soft and snuggly to lay in front of the sofa. I found this amazing bookcase for 15.00 at a yard sale a couple of weeks ago... just what I needed for the room! Today I will go through her clothes once more to make sure I have plenty for her if she is indeed a peanut. I will also finish the upstairs bathroom and put the gates up. Everything is coming along and, truly, I could leave this afternoon if I needed to. I am packed, read up and in an adventurous mood! Ten days... that's not too long, huh?

No comments: