Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby, Sweet Baby

OH! I am melting. I have seen an updated picture of Ruby!!!!! It is not confirmed that it is Ruby, but after many hours of deliberation and investigation as to who the other children are in the photo, I feel certain in my heart and mind that it is her!!!I do not have permission to post it, but hopefully I will soon. She is breathtaking! "My baby" in Chinese is "Woh eenger". Oh, my baby, I can't wait to hold you! I will give you more details soon... I picked up our prescriptions for the trip today and did some more shopping. The kennel arrangements have been made and the kitties are going to Debbie's. We are working on painting the upstairs bathroom. Downstairs is shaping up, but I still need to paint the stairwell going down... Then I'm off to Phoebe and Ruby's room for final organization and finishing touches... I've washed everything in soft baby detergent and Downy... mmmm. Phoebe has enjoyed helping me pack (especially the snack bags for the plane). There are a couple of ladies that have adopted from the same orphanage who are sending me some things for the remaining children that I will bring to give to the orphanage director. In just two weeks from now, we will be a few hours from landing in Bejing. Can you believe it? Time is flying. And my list, though I cross many things off of it each day never seems to shorten. What's up with that????

1 comment:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

just praying daily for you and sweet Ruby ... it will be here before you know it ...