Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nesting and Thankful

I love the color red! It makes me feel happy in my heart. My kitchen has red curtains. My living room is painted red and beige. My bathroom is painted red. And now our basement is that most beautiful color... RUBY red! I just finished today and I am most pleased. Nesting... preparing one's home for an expected child to feel nurtured, comforted, happy and cherished. Ahh... I feel young again, like I'm getting ready to play house. What an unspeakable blessing Ruby has been to me already! What anticipated joys I feel rising in my heart. I am so excited about so many things I wouldn't know where to start. I am so looking forward to the impact this will have on the girls. What an incredible life and heart change awaits them as they take a peek on the other side of the world and realize the showers of blessings daily bestowed upon them. They live in a free country, have access to clean water, both parents, food and shelter, much clothing. They know what it's like to sleep in the coziest sheets and covers, to study at home, to worship God. They've enjoyed hundreds of sweets and excesses, indulgences and frivolities. They have been encouraged to think for themselves and to lead out with high standards. We are well beyond blessed.

1 comment:

Deedeec said...

Hi Angie,

It was so nice to see you tonight and hear your wonderful news! I'm so excited and happy for your family as you prepare to bring your precious baby girl home! I will enjoy reading your blogs and seeing the priceless photos of her in your arms. May God bless you and keep you safe as you complete His will for your family.
much love,
Deanna