Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Referrals Soon?

"We have a very reliable European agency who is saying that the CCAA is almost done with this batch and that they are going to do all of September. It is unclear to me whether they mean all of that agency’s September people or all of September. And I’m not sure when this agency’s last September LID is, either. At any rate, just the news that they are about done is really, really, really exciting. It’s only been two weeks since the last batch arrived." RQ

Could it be true? How exciting! I hope they do cover the rest of September! Then we'd only have 3 1/2 months left of referrals to wait through... Sometimes things move faster this time of year because of Chinese New Year (in early February). I hear they try and pace themselves in a way that would allow them to take the week off for their big holiday. We'll just have to wait and see...

No comments: