Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Saturday, December 9, 2006

If You Ask Me... by Phoebe

I don't know why the wait is taking such a long time. We may have to wait almost a whole other year for Ruby. And I don't know why but they keep changing the amount of months before we can go get her. It makes me feel so sad inside because we have a room for Ruby and everything so perfect for her. We're ready to go get her. Somethings going on in that office and I'm still going to try to figure it out. I'm going to pray that she's going to be safe and warm, have a bottle to drink out of, some diapers and some clothes to keep her warm and cozy in a nice warm bed. If you ask me, I think that it would be really, really cool if we could get her in two months or may six, as soon as possible.

No comments: