Little Ruby, tiny treasure, my baby, my dear, little one I'll be with you very soon, very soon. Tender heart take your comfort in the arms of those near 'til the day I will hold you my baby.

Friday, December 8, 2006

Big Meeting at CCAA...

The China Center for Adoption Affairs had a very big meeting last night. What I hear is that the wait time from LID to referral will not shorten at this time and it may get longer. :( They note that the CCAA does not define what they mean by longer. There is talk of it growing to 24 months wait from LID to referral. That would make it January 2008 for us! All we can do is wait and pray.

The next referral batch is expected at the end of the month. The last week of the month is fun because people are receiving referrals and there is an excitement in hoping for the referral "line" to move up a bit..... Right now, they are at September 8, 2005. The first week of the month is great because many who are adopting will post pics of their babies.... That's always fun. It's reassuring to see that people are getting to their final days of waiting and to know that one day it will be our turn to post Ruby's picture here!

No comments: